Twin House for Sale in Palm Hills New Cairo, 5th Settlement Compounds

LAND 325m | DP 12.1M | INST 672K TILL 30/6/2024

  • Property type:
    Twin House
  • Property size:
    3,229 sqft  /  300 sqm
  • Bedrooms:
  • Bathrooms:
12,798,720 EGP
Report this listing


Palm Hills New Cairo
Cairo, New Cairo City, The 5th Settlement, 5th Settlement Compounds


Noha Kassab

Smart Solutions for Real Estate


Twin House For Sale In Palm Hills New Cairo

BUA : 300
Land : 325
Roof : 84
Garden : 200

Bedrooms : 4
Bathroom : 6
Nanny room + driver room

Total price : ( 12,798,720 L.E )

Down payment : 12,126,720 L.E cash

Remaining : 4 installments, 168,000 LE each = ( 672,000 LE till 30/6/2024)
Note : plumbing, and electricity have been installed.

Palm Hills Compound for Upscale Housing in New Cairo

Palm Hills New Cairo Compound, which is located specifically in the Fifth Settlement area, is a luxury residential project, considered one of the environmentally friendly health compounds, established on an area of ​​500 acres, divided into 400 acres occupied by residential units on spaced areas surrounded by gardens, and 100 acres for services.

About 80% of the units in the compound are villas, and the remaining 20% ​​are apartments with a special engineering design. The compound consists of 157 various housing units, with a value of one billion and 40 million pounds.

The project is distinctly divided for an ideal life that provides all amenities and a luxury life for its residents, in addition to its privileged location, which makes it close to the New Administrative Capital, Ain Sokhna Road, and the Ring Road, making it close to Cairo and its suburbs.

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

12,798,720 EGP
Report this listing