Egypt is witnessing a huge development through many different projects and new cities; one of them is Mostakbal City which is a new promising city in Cairo.
We gathered all the information about Mostakbal City in this article so you can explore more about it. Have a look below to know more about the lavish and good life that is waiting for you there.
1. What Is Mostakbal City?
Mostakbal City is the largest integrated city in New Cairo. It’s also known as Mega Green City, home to almost everything from the residential units to the entertainment options.
Mostakbal City is designed to accommodate up to 1 million people. Not just that, it’s the first smart green city in Cairo.
2. Where Is Mostakbal City Located?
It’s located on Cairo Suez Road between km 46 and km 51 East Cairo, Second New Cairo.
3. Who Is the Main Developer of Mostakbal City?
The developer and owner of Mostakbal City is El Mostakbal Urban Developments Egypt.
4. What Are the Nearby Attractions to Mostakbal City?
Mostakbal City’s location is a prime one, making it minutes away from many important and distinct destinations.
- Shorouk City: 20 minutes away
- Al Rehab: 25 minutes away
- Badr City: 28 minutes away
- Cairo Festival City: 34 minutes away
- Cairo International Airport: 35 minutes away
- New Capital: 35 minutes away
- New Cairo: 39 minutes away.
5. Which Companies Are Working on the Mostakbal City Project?
There’s a great number of the top companies and developers working in Mostakbal City. They’re known for their high quality projects in their different fields.
Here is the list of the companies:
- Badayel Energy Solutions
- AAW Consulting Engineers
- ICE – International Consulting Engineers
- Space Consultants
- Shaker Consultancy Group
- ACE Consulting Engineers
- Shehab A. Mazhar Architects.
- Kharafi National
- El Sewedy Electric
- EMAK Contracting Company.
- Hassan Allam Properties
- Tatweer Misr
- Beta Egypt Real Estate Development
- Wadi degla Developments
- Porto Developments
- El Rabwa Network
- Misr Italia
- Maxim Group.
6. What Is the Master Plan of Mostakbal City?
Mostakbal City’s master plan consists of 5 phases with ranging areas.
- Phase 1. It is the main attraction of the city with an area of 1490 acres.
- Phase 2. It lies at the end of the city with an area of 2046 acres; the second phase is considered as the services center, including commercial, health, recreational, and hotel amenities.
- Phase 3 & 4. They will include the residential spots where their areas reach 1607 and 1875 acres, respectively.
- Phase 5. This one is going to be the heart of the project as it’s the center of all the international attractions nestled inside Mostakbal City.
Besides, its location is a supreme one, neighbouring the New Capital City. The area of this phase stretches along 3755 acres.
7. What Are the Compounds Inside Mostakbal City?
Mostakbal City is home to various residential compounds, ensuring its residents a wide variety of choices. They are developed by recognizable companies to provide you world class standards.
- Green Square
- La Mirada El Mostakbal
- Beta Greens
- IL Bosco City
- Golf Porto Cairo
- City of Odyssia
- Ziznia El Mostakbal
8. What Are the Services and Facilities Offered in Mostakbal City?
There are numerous services and facilities featured in Mostakbal City, offering you a flawless lifestyle.
- Residential units
- Sporting club
- Gas stations
- Swimming pools
- Retail shops
- Walking areas
- Cycling paths
- Water features.
9. What Is Mazar in Mostakbal City?
Mazar is the main axis of the city; it shows the history of the Egyptian tropical gardens, starting from El Qanater El Khayria to Al Andalus. Mazar is one of the most important attractions in Mostakbal City with a length of 12 km.
It’ll gather various parks inspired by all the Egyptian gardens; find below the beautiful Mazar gardens:
- The Waterfall. It’s inspired by El Qanater El Khayria (Dams of Welfare) with an area of 500 Feddans.
- The Organica. This one is designed after Al Zohria Gardens which is one of the well known gardens in Cairo. The Organica stretches along 9 feddans.
- The Grotto.They are bringing the original Aquarium Grotto Garden to the heart of Mazar through this one. The Grotto will be created to look just like the original garden so you can feel the same vibe.
It’s going to be a peaceful and pleasing spot in Mazar Mostakbal City.
- The Humming. It’s inspired by El Azbakeya Garden which is an old historical attraction. The Humming area is about 4 feddans.
- The Botanica. It resembles El Orman Botanical Garden which is also an ancient garden in Cairo. You will enjoy the greenery and serenity of the Botanica in an area of 20 feddans.
- The Mirage. This garden will be an imitation of Prince Mohamed Ali Palace Garden; it was an iconic one with numerous kinds of plants and flowers. The Mirage will be built over 14.4 feddans.
- The Boutique. Finally, this last one is designed after El Andalus Garden which is characterized by being home to different cultures, civilizations, and stunning sceneries.
You will relish this beauty in Mostakbal City at the Boutique garden through 2.25 fedaans.
10. What Are the Types of Units and Prices Available in Mostakbal City?
There are various types of units in Mostakbal City with ranging prices so you can choose the one that suits your needs and budget.
- Studios (from 58 sqm): Starting EGP 911,000
- Apartments (from 113 sqm): Starting EGP 1,720,000
- Villas (from 106 sqm): Starting EGP 2,288,000
- Duplex (from 175 sqm): Starting EGP EGP 1,900,000
- Townhouses (from 106 sqm): Starting EGP 4,800,000 .
- Twin Houses (from 175 sqm): Starting EGP 2,300,000
- Penthouses (from 165 sqm): Starting EGP 1,835,000.
You can have a look on the properties for sale in Mostakbal City on Property Finder.
Mostakbal City is your ideal gateway for a life away from the hustle and bustle of the city; in addition, it features everything you and your family need with high quality to enjoy your stay.