|Price||29,190 EGP Yearly|
29,190 EGP Yearly
Remove overheads from your balance sheet and get one simple monthly invoice saving up to 60% on costs for rent, service charge, repairs, utilities, cleaning, reception staff and building insurance.
If you are seeking a stylish, progressive workspace, try a serviced office at Cairo, Smart Village business centre. Located in Egypt's first regional IT hub and is a host of top international and Egyptian companies are already on site.
You will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities including training equipment, a unique contemporary restaurant, meeting rooms, event and catering management, a tax break scheme and a varied package of transportation, including the organisation of paid shuttle buses. There are plenty of options for winding down too. As part of your work life balance, other amenities include a gym, spa, swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, and nearby shopping mall. There’s also one of the magnificent seven wonders of the ancient world in close proximity, the great pyramid of Giza, alongside the world famous Sphinx
What’s included with your office:
- High-quality ergonomic furniture from leading brands.
- Electricity, heating, water and air-conditioning included.
- Welcoming reception areas, business lounges and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Your mail will be sorted and delivered to you daily.
- Receptionist to greet your guests and answer calls in your company name.
Value added benefits with Regus:
- Unlimited global business lounge access: more than 2000 locations around the world where you can drop in and work.
- Exclusive discounts with world class brands to save your business money.
- Pick your terms or move to another location any time –no penalties, no hassle
- Join a business community: Over 1 million businesses use Regus.
Spotted a problem?Report this property