Alexandria is more than a cosmopolitan sea fronted country, it holds more chances for settlement for all the people searching for a better way of living. It is a mixture of the affordable cost of living along with ideal weather accompanied by both good facilities and services. Fetching for a suitable job offer is also not that hard in a city like Alexandria, so what are you waiting for?
Start reading about the best places to live in that captivating city if you are willing to pick up the best choice for you and your family.
Though, away from the Mediterranean sea, Smouha is still on the top list of neighborhoods where people want to live in Alexandria. You can easily find organized streets, wide roads, modern residential buildings, integrated services and large gardens between each and every residential building there. People rarely leave the area because they are provided with all their needs to lead an outstanding life.
Smouha neighborhood is located in the Southern entrance of Alexandria, overlooking Sidi Gaber’s Train Station close to Nozha International Airport as well as Nozha Gardens.
- Pharos University
- Smouha Language School
- Alexandria International Hospital
- Radiology Center
- Alexandria Cardiac Center
- Smouha Sports & Social Club
- Green Plaza
- Zahran Mall
- Apartments for rent in Smouha starts from 5,500 EGP.
- Apartments for sale in Smouha starts from 800,000 EGP.
2- Kafr Abdu
It is funny how the name “ Kafr Abdu” does not match the idea of the luxurious atmosphere in the neighborhood but believe it or not, it is one of the finest places in Alexandria. You can find around 80 historical palaces and villas. It is also widely known that there are lots of villas owned by politicians, famous figures and foreigners especially Greeks and Italians. In a nutshell, we are pretty sure that Kafr Abdu is the best place to live in specifically if you are looking for luxury and beauty.
Kafr Abdo is located between Sidi Gaber, Rushdi neighborhood and Al-Dhahria.
- British School of Alexandria
- ITS School
- Alexandria Montessori Preschool & Nursery
- Apartments for rent in Kafr Abdu: the average price is 12,000 EGP per month.
- Villas for rent in Kafr Abdu: the average price is 30,000 EGP per month.
- Apartments for sale in Kafr Abdu: start from 1,300,000 EGP.
Without a doubt, Sporting is one of the special neighborhoods in Alexandria. It is the ideal place for those who are looking forward to enjoying tranquility and beauty as it directly overlooks the sea.
It is located among the neighbors situated in East Alexandria close to Sidi Gaber.
- Alexandria Sporting Club
- Fagr El Islam Private School
- Zorba Cafe and restaurant
- Kaoud Sporting Hotel
- Pies and Pizza Dahab
- Apartments for sale in Sporting start from EGP 1,100,000
- Apartments for Rent in Sporting start from 7000 pounds per month.
The fact that Roshdy Street is so close to Kafr Abdu makes the neighborhood an “A” class residential place. Moreover, the accumulation of services in the street attracts those who seek a special social rank, yet with affordable prices and a wide range of services.
Roshy street is located near to both Kafr Abdu and British Main Consulate in Alexandria.
- Tolip Hotel Alexandria
- Agial Hospital
- Alex Specialized Hospital
- Deeb Mall
- National Maritime Museum
- QNB Al Ahli Bank
- Apartment prices for sale in Roushdy street: the average price is 2,500,000 EGP
- Apartment for rent in Roushdy street: the average rate is 7000 EGP per month.
Are you looking for a fancy place in Alexandria that can suit your family?
Cleopatra neighborhood is the right choice for you especially with the magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea.
It is located in the Eastern District of Alexandria near Sidi Gaber Police Station.
- Cleopatra Hotel
- 15th May Square
- Tram Stations ( Cleopatra Minor El Soghra – Tram Station Cleopatra “Hammamet”)
- Apartments for sale in Cleopatra: the prices range from EGP 600,000 to EGP 7,000,000
- Apartments for rent in Cleopatra: the average price is 5,000 EGP per month.