Success in the field of ceramic flooring did not stop Cleopatra Group from striving for even more success in a new industry. They entered the real estate market with the same ambition, and developed a stunning compound in the growing Shorouk City, to offer residents of the area a prime residential choice.
Area and Location of Cleopatra Palace Shorouk
The compound is located in Shorouk City off Suez Road, directly in front of Madinaty. This prime location makes it close to Future City, New Heliopolis City, and Badr City, as well as Madinaty of course.
Cleopatra Palace compound is also very close to Rehab and the Fifth Settlement, as well as being relatively close to Cairo International Airport.
Being a relatively large compound, it extends for about 200,000 square meters, with 80% of its total area allocated to landscapes.
Services and Facilities in Cleopatra Palace Compound El Shorouk
Cleopatra Palace offers its residents all the needed amenities, and then some. Entertainment and comfort services include:
- Central Park
- Artificial Lake
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Children Playground
- Sports Area
- Club House
- Swimming Pools
- Medical Center
- Entertainment Facilities
- Administrative Office and Maintenance Facilities
- Fast Optical Fiber Internet Connection
Areas and Types of Cleopatra Palace El Shorouk City
Residential units in Cleopatra Palace boast a classic Italian design, as it was designed by the Italian architectural firm, Bellagamba, which has worked with Cleopatra Group for over a decade.
- Apartment: Areas range between 206 square meters up to 247 square meters.
- Town House: Ground Floor (75-103 square meters), a first floor (97-130 square meters), and a roof (25-31 square meters) on a piece of land (196-390 square meters).
- Twin Villa: Areas range between 259 square meters and up to 284 square meters, and garden areas range between 395 square meters up to 513 square meters.
- Separate Villa: Has an area of 437 square meters and a garden with an area of 600 square meters.
Cleopatra Palace Shorouk Prices
Cleopatra Palace compound prices relatively good considering its prime location and excellent design standards. Prices vary accordingly:
- Ground-level Apartments (185 square meters) with a garden: 1,900,000 EGP in Cash
- Upper-level Apartments (206 square meters): 4,000,000 EGP in Cash, or 5,000,000 EGP in installments
Payment Plans and Delivery Date in Cleopatra Palace Shorouk
- You can pay in cash and get a 30% discount, or pay in installments upon 2 years with a 30% downpayment.
- All units are to be delivered immediately or within one year at the latest, and they are delivered half-finished.