Reset

Villa Townhouse in Waterway North Coast

Villa for Sale in The Waterway, Qesm Ad Dabaah

Reference: waterway ^

Facts

Price
4,600,000 EGP
Type
Villa
Reference
waterway ^
Bedrooms
3
Bathrooms
3
Furnishings
Unfurnished
Area
2,099 sqft / 195 sqm

Amenities

Kitchen Appliances
Central A/C
Security
Children's Pool
Concierge
Built in Wardrobes
Lobby in Building
Balcony
Shared Gym
Study
Walk-in Closet
Networked
Shared Pool
Pets Allowed
View of Water
View of Landmark
Children's Play Area
Barbecue Area
Covered Parking
Shared Spa
Listed: 2 months ago
Agent:
Shaimaa Sayed
Company:
Location for Real Estate
View all our properties
Call now
Villa Townhouse in Waterway North Coast

195 M

5% down payment


installment 7 years


+2+201015514400



The Waterway North Coast is located 186 km from Alexandria on Egypt's North Coast (Sahel). The compound is also located 20 minutes from Al Alamein City.



Only a 1-hour drive from Borg El Airport, 1.5 hours from Alexandria Airport, and 2 hours from Alexandria city, The Waterway North Coast is ideally located.


The Waterway North Coast (Sahel) will have a wide variety of unit types available for sale such as VIP villas, twin houses, townhouses, and cabanas. It will also include a hotel with beach apartments, a retail promenade, clubhouses, kids areas, beach pools, and infinity edge pools. The total area of the project is 238,000 m2 with a sandy 429 m beachfront.


All properties will be delivered fully finished with air conditioners included. Properties will be delivered in three years.


17% of the project will be built up and the remaining 83% with be landscape.

+2+201015514400


https://www.location-eg.net




































https://www.location-eg.net/locations/north-coast-chalets-and-villas/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spotted a problem?
View on map
Full screen
Exit full screen
Agent:
Shaimaa Sayed
Company:
Location for Real Estate
View all our properties
Call now