Reset

Studio in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh.

Apartment for Sale in Sahl Hasheesh Resort, Sahl Hasheesh

Reference: BVF01STUDIO

Facts

Price
1,110,000 EGP
Type
Apartment
Reference
BVF01STUDIO
Bedrooms
studio
Bathrooms
1
Area
538 sqft / 50 sqm

Amenities

Central A/C
Security
Concierge
Lobby in Building
Balcony
Networked
Shared Pool
Pets Allowed
Listed: more than 6 months ago
Agent:
Omar Lariccia
Company:
Prime Living Sahl Hasheesh
View all our properties
Call now
Sahl Hasheesh new launching project BAY VILLAGE. Only 15 km from Hurghada International airport with direct flights from most European airports, access to Sahl Hasheesh is both easy & convenient. A 32 million square meters, bordered by 12.5 km of sandy beach, with uninterrupted public access, the Resort combines all the facilities of a top class modern town.
Bay Village is the newest trendy development by ERC, with pools, communal gardens, a small commercial area, located in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh in Old Town, granting free use of the beach to its owners. just one minute walk to the beach and all services and amenities.
The apartments are fully finished with kitchen cabinets and a/c.
The project has high rental potential.
Get this lifetime opportunity, take advantage of the affordable pre-launch prices.
Down payment 15% and the remaining 85% over six years installment every 3 months.
Prime Living Sahl Hasheesh is the only accredited Agent on site to all Developments by ERC.
Spotted a problem?
View on map
Full screen
Exit full screen
Agent:
Omar Lariccia
Company:
Prime Living Sahl Hasheesh
View all our properties
Call now