The day couples tie the knot is a special day to all parties involved and there is probably no better way to do it than in an exceptional setting and in front of the most fascinating views.
We are presenting you unique “Beach Wedding” spots in Egypt to help make your dreamy day a reality!
Without a doubt, a wedding in El Gouna is becoming the newest wedding dream these days and it is for a valid reason!
- Why Gouna: You can have any kind of wedding you want whether a big fancy wedding in a top-notch resort or a small and cozy one in a boutique resort by the sea or even a vibrant wedding by the beach – The venues in Gouna take up to 2200 people – Organizing teams arrange your accommodation packages for your destination wedding according to your plans.
- Top Venues in El Gouna: The Smokery Beach – Moods Beach Club – The Smokery Yacht Club – Steigenberger Golf Resort – The Venue – La Maison Bleu.
- Average Budget: $500 for bride and groom package – extra $30 on each guest – extra $15 for each child – Package reaches 50,000 LE.
This spot is already well-known as an amazing honeymoon spot in Egypt. So, why don’t you start it a little earlier and have your unforgettable wedding there as well?
- Why Sahl Hasheesh: one of the most romantic spots in Egypt – you can ensure having a fairytale wedding whether in magnificent open spaces or 5-star resorts.
- Top Venues in Sahl Hasheesh: Oberio Resort – Arrivals Piazza – Baron Palace – Old Palace Resort – Tropital.
- Average Budget: $500 for bride and groom package – extra $30 on each guest – extra $15 for each child – from $100 to $200 for wedding arch – 1800 LE for food.
- Why Soma Bay: The spot is uniquely located near Hurghada – It is fully surrounded by the Red sea from every side – It has a famous spa that is perfect for bride preparation.
- Top Venues in Soma bay: The Cascades Resort – Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay.
- Average Budget: $400 for bride and groom package – extra $20 on each guest – extra $10 for each child.
Sharm El Sheikh
It is by far the most famous red sea destinations according to all foreigners but also, a place for you to have your dream wedding.
- Why Sharm El Sheikh: Affordable packages are offered endlessly – venues take up to 500 people – Choices of luxurious resorts and cozy venues (indoor or outdoor) are available.
- Top Venues in Sharm El Sheikh: Monte Carlo – Faraana Reef Resort – Iberotel IL Mercato
- Average Budget: $123 for bride and groom package – extra $20 on each guest.
You might know it as the best diving hub in Egypt, and a place where you chill and relax but it might as well be the spot for your dream day.
- Why Dahab: The place offers you the mixture of a simple and eccentric wedding that you will never forget – It is located in the heart of Sinai mountains – There is an adventurous wedding program in Dahab that is doomed to make your day – The venues offer seaside areas with range of activities to do.
- Top Venues in Dahab: Coral Coast – Dahab Paradise.
- Average Budget: Accommodation starts from $17 only per day.
If your heart is set on a wedding beach, it doesn’t have to be far away, Ras Sudr offers you a mixture you’d be glad to experience.
- Why Ras Sudr: Romantic Ambiance – Sea view and beautiful sunset – Trendy for its special activities like kite-surfing and only a couple of hours from Cairo.
- Top Venues in Ras Sudr: Matarma Bay – The Surf hub.
- Average Budget: Accommodation costs around $81 per day.
- Why North Coast: It is one of the most favorable summer destinations in Egypt which makes it a special destination for a summer wedding – Gives you a variety of options between private reception weddings or large ones – The closest coastal area from Cairo.
- Top Venues in North Coast: Marassi – Rixos – Telal.
- Average Budget: Starting price 4,000 LE for accommodation.
- Why Ain Sokhna: Its proximity to Cairo – offers a range of luxurious resorts – Incredible views of mountains and seaside.
- Top Venues in Ain Sokhna: Jaz Little Venice Golf resort – Stella Di Mare.
- Average Budget: Accommodation costs around $80 to $98 per day.
If you watched the Arabic series Grand Hotel and you like historic places, then a new wedding destination is added to your list.
- Why Aswan: A mixture of Nubian and pharaonic treasures with French art and atmosphere – has a unique wedding backdrop and royal suites that give you a sense of royalty – Has exclusive dining areas that overlooks the Nile – Has an outdoor and indoor wedding receptions.
- Top Venues in Aswan: Sofitel Legend Old Cataract.
- Average Budget: Cost per guest ranges from 350 LE to 1200 LE according to the selected menu.
- Why Taba: Panoramic Views – Incredible food – Natural beauty all around – Surrounded by mountains and hills.
- Top Venues in Taba: Castle Zaman (Between Taba and Nuweiba)
- Average Budget: Around 52,000 LE for venue with 100 guests – 600 LE per person for food.