How exhausting can it be sometimes simply thinking about cleaning out your Summer house after it has been closed for almost a whole year? Makes you dread the day you arrive, doesn’t it? Guess what? You will never have to worry about that in Aroma Resort, thanks to their Hotel Units, that besides offering perfect hotel services, have all the facilities you need to make your life perfectly enjoyable during your vacation.
Aroma Resort is one of Residence Development projects. Residence Development has produced many projects such as Tulip Resort, and Elite Hotel in the same resort. In this article we will help you learn all you need to know about Aroma Resort.
Location and Area
Located on the 38th kilometer on the Suez Road, and about 122 kilometers away from Cairo, which is about an hour and a half drive. In addition to this, it’s pretty close to the New Capital City, and has a direct road connecting them to each other. Its surface area is 85 acres.
Facilities and Services
Aroma Resort offers all the facilities you need for a relaxing, enjoyable vacation. You can tan at the beach that takes up an area of 20,000 square meters, enjoy nice refreshments and food from the Aroma Beach Club, swim in the swimming pools, some of which are heated, and enjoy different water activities.
Kids can also enjoy the play areas while parents relax at the beach club house. The resort also has 2 hotels that offer excellent services to the whole resort. And that’s still not all! Residents have the chance to do business at the Business Conferences Center offering different meeting rooms.
Aroma Resort Residential Unit Classification
One of the best things about Aroma Resort is that green areas take up to 50% of its total area, which adds to the beauty of its nature.
Residential units are divided upon 3 phases, as the first phase takes up the space of 24 acres. K Design is responsible for the architectural design of the resort, and they decided to use stones in decoration to match its nature-inspired style.
Residential units are divided as follows:
- Apartments with various areas
- Standalone Villas
Residential Unit Areas
- Apartments: areas start from 70 square meters for studio apartments. There are also 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom suites.
- Chalets: their average area is 92 square meters. They have 2 bedrooms and can be a ground floor chalet with a garden, a 1st floor chalet, or a 2nd floor chalet with a roof.
- Standalone Villas: their average area is about 240 square meters, and they usually contain 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms that are divided on 2 floors. Villas also include a roof.
Residential Unit Prices
Prices vary according to the areas and location of units.
- Chalets: Prices start from EGP 1,400,000 for an area of 92 square meters, and they reach EGP 2,600,000 for an area of 100 square meters located directly in front of the beach.
- Standalone Villas: Their average price is EGP 6,000,000.
Units are delivered with deluxe finishing which includes porcelain floors, gypsum boards, bathrooms, and air conditioners.
The first phase payment is full cash, while for the other phases you pay a downpayment of 10% and the rest of the price is paid in installments upon 10 years.
If you’re interested in purchasing your unit, check out properties for sale right here on Property Finder.
Unit Delivery Dates
- The first phase is delivered immediately with payment.
- The rest of the phases are set to be delivered by December 2022.